- When can I book a transfer?
- Can I book your services by telephone or by a direct payment to your bank account?
- Can I book a transfer for today or tomorrow?
- How can I make a booking when there are 5 people travelling in one direction but only 4 people in the return direction?
- Can I get an invoice on behalf of my company?
- Your website does not seem to be working. What should I do?
- I haven’t received a confirmation email. What can I do?
- If you want to book a Shared transfer, you must do so at most two days before the actual transfer date by following the booking process on our website. Example: If you want to travel on Wednesday, you need to book your transfer by 11:59 pm on Monday. In general, prices are lower if you book early. You can also buy last-minute tickets up to 2 hours before the transfer (but only for the seats that are still available).
- If you want to book a Private transfer, you can book it up to 2 hours before the transfer.
Unfortunately no, the only way to book our services is by completing the booking process on our website or by visiting one of our partner travel agencies and hotels.
How can I make a booking when there are 5 people travelling in one direction but only 4 people in the return direction?
We suggest you make 2 separate bookings, one for the outgoing direction for 5 people and one for the return direction for 4 people.
It is possible to get an invoice for your company. During the booking process, you need to select that you want an invoice issued to your company and provide the company details so we can prepare and send you the invoice. However, please note that the confirmation document you receive by email after your purchase is also a valid invoice.
Reload the website or open it in another browser. You can also try to clean the cookies that are saved in your web browser. If this does not work, you can book our services by visiting one of our sales partners.
The booking is successfully completed when you arrive to the last step of the booking process and the system gives you your ticket number and the summary of all transfer details. That is when our system automatically sends you an email to the email address saved in your User profile.
- If you did not arrive to the last step of the booking and did not receive a confirmation email, your booking probably failed. In this case, wait a few minutes and try again.
- If you did not arrive to the last step of the booking but you received a confirmation email, your booking was successful, but there was a technical problem. You can find your booking in the myOpti section.
- If you arrived to the last step of the booking process but did not receive the confirmation email, try the following:
- Wait for 2 minutes.
- Check your spam (junk mail) folder. Sometimes, our emails are treated as unsolicited and automatically end up in spam.
- If you still cannot find our email, visit myOpti and check your personal data. Make sure the email address you entered is correct. If not, you can change it.
- To view your current bookings, click on View in the myOpti section. All your bookings should be listed on that page. If the booking you search for is not listed, it was not successfully completed.