- How do I pay?
- What credit card details should I enter when making a payment?
- Can I pay by someone else’s credit card?
There are two ways of paying for our services:
- You can order our services through our website and pay at the end of the online booking process by entering the details of your credit card. The credit cards you can use are Maestro (3D secure), Visa, Visa Debit/Electron, MasterCard, Discover, and you can also pay using PayPal.
- You can order our transfers in one of our partner travel agencies and hotels. They enable you to pay with cash or by credit card. The list of our partner agencies is available on the Our sales partners page.
At the end of the online booking process, the system will ask you to enter your credit card details.
- If you are using a Maestro credit card, you need to enter your credit card number which can be found on the back side of the card under the signature field. It is a long number composed of 19 digits and marked as the “PAN” number.
- If you are using a MasterCard or a Visa, you need to enter your card number, which can be found on the front side of the card. You also need to enter your CVC number found on the back side of the card, right of your signature field.
- In some cases, a credit card can be protected by an additional security code, which the system will ask you to enter before completing the payment. If you do not remember the security code, please contact your bank before completing the booking process or use a different credit card.
You can also pay by someone else’s credit card, but not without consent of the credit card’s owner.