- What is the difference between Shared and Private transfers?
- What is the flexibility window?
- What are the regular GoOpti routes?
- Where can you pick me up?
- Why does the booking system only offer me a Private transfer but not a Shared transfer?
- What kind of vehicles do you use for transporting passengers?
- How will I recognize a GoOpti vehicle?
- How can I file a complaint regarding your services?
- Can I take my pet with me when I travel with GoOpti?
GoOpti offers different types of transfers with respect to different wishes, budgets and flexibility of our customers. For additional information about each transfer type and their differences, click here.
The flexibility window is only available with Shared transfers. During the booking process, it lets you adjust the price of your transfer by selecting among different pick-up time intervals. The maximum span of the flexibility window differs according to each route.
The exact departure time is sent to you one day before the transfer. Our optimization system tries to set the exact pick-up time as close as possible to your desired departure time, but it is very important to choose the right time option when booking:
- The latest drop-off time is the suitable choice when you need to arrive at your destination until a certain time limit (to catch a flight, to arrive on time to a meeting, etc.).
- The soonest pick-up time is the suitable option when you need to depart as soon as possible from your departure location, but are not strictly limited with the time of arrival to your destination.
GoOpti organizes several transportation routes in different countries. To view all our available routes, click here. If you cannot find the desired route (you wish to travel from some other location or to another destination), you can order a customized transfer.
We can pick you up wherever you want. The cheapest option is to choose one of the standard GoOpti pick-up locations offered by the system at booking, but you can also choose to be picked up at home, at your workplace or somewhere else. You can enter the exact pick-up location in the booking form on our homepage or order a customized transfer.
If the booking search only offers you a Private transfer, this means that Shared transfers are not available on the chosen route, or all seats are already booked. In this case, you can sign up for a waiting list and we will contact you if there are any cancellations.
We organize transfers by minibuses, personal cars, and buses. Our vehicles are adapted to passenger transport and equipped with all the necessary safety equipment. They are regularly cleaned, maintained and serviced. Our vehicle fleet is composed of the latest models.
Our vehicles are usually white and equipped with black 'GoOpti' stickers. One hour before the transfer, we will inform you about the vehicle's license plate number and you can also contact your driver if you have trouble finding your ride.
Complaints can be filed within 15 days following the transfer. For easier traceability, complaints can only be filed in the myOpti section on the GoOpti website.
GoOpti neither accepts nor responds to complaints received by email.
To submit a complaint, sign in to the GoOpti website, visit myOpti, find your transfer and fill out a complaint form. If you purchased the transfer as a non-registered user or without signing in (or if you are not the buyer), you can find the transfer in myOpti with the help of the booking number and the first passenger’s e-mail address.
We will respond to your complaint as soon as possible.
For safety reasons, carriage of smaller animals (e.g. cats, dogs) is only possible with a Private transfer upon prior written approval by GoOpti and only if the pet is accompanied by an adult person.
If you wish to take your pet with you on a GoOpti transfer, please first contact us and describe your request before booking:
- What kind of pet do you wish to bring along? (e.g. a small cat, a friendly puppy, etc.)
- How many pets? (e.g. only one or more?)
- Is your pet used to traveling in a vehicle?
We will study your request and carefully assess whether the carriage of your pet is possible or not. If the carriage is approved, we will send you additional details and instructions for booking the transfer.
The same procedure should be followed for guide and assistance dogs accompanying disabled passengers. They are always welcome on board, but you need to let us know beforehand and provide appropriate certificates.
Please note that GoOpti may refuse the transfer of your pet if it can be considered unsafe or impossible due to the pet's type, size or condition or due to our transport capacities. Also, please bear in mind that animals always need to be safely placed in an appropriate animal transport box (except for guide dogs) and can never travel alone – only in the company and under the supervision of their responsible owner. The transfer of your animal is free of charge.