At GoOpti we genuinely care about our customers and always strive to maintain and strengthen their trust. That's why we want to do everything we can to give them more flexibility in booking, cancelling and rebooking transports, especially in these unpredictable times. With these new special terms and conditions, we want to give passengers greater security and peace of mind when planning their holidays.
The following terms and conditions apply to all private and shared transfer booking purchases made from 26.3.2021 on any GoOpti route.
- In the event that the Customer wishes to cancel a GoOpti booking made on or after 26.3.2021 due to extraordinary circumstances related to Covid-19, the Customer shall be entitled to a refund of the purchase price in the form of a discount code (hereinafter: "code") for the full amount of the fare paid in the following cases:
- If the Customer would travel to a country that has changed its entry conditions between the time of purchase and the time of the transfer so that the Customer can only enter the country with a quarantine of 5 days or more without the possibility of revoking the quarantine decision with a negative PCR test or proof of vaccination;
- In case the Customer is infected with Covid-19 and has proof of this in the form of a positive PCR test, and notifies us within 48 hours of the result;
- In both cases, the customer must notify the cancellation at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure by sending all the necessary supporting documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The code obtained can be used by the customer within one year to purchase a new GoOpti transport on any GoOpti route via the www.GoOpti.com website.
- The code is valid for 1 year from the date of receipt.
- The code can only be used for a one-time purchase. If the amount of the new transport purchase is lower than the value of the code, the difference in value cannot be transferred or reused.
- If the value of the transport is higher than the value of the code, the user pays the difference in the transport price.
- The code received cannot be exchanged for cash or money in any other form.
- If the Customer cancels the reservation through myOpti account, the Covid-19 travel cancellation terms and conditions shall not apply. In this case, the cancellation policy as set out in the General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- If the Customer has booked a refundable private GoOpti transfer, he is entitled to a refund in case of cancellation via the myOpti account at least 24 hours before the scheduled transport.
- Special conditions apply until revoked.