Claim your rights as an air passenger in the event of flight cancellation. If your flight gets cancelled, you are entitled to claim from the airline:
- a comparable other mode of transport to your final destination or
- a reimbursement of the flight ticket cost and, in certain cases, a free transport to the location from which you started your journey,
- info about your rights and the reasons the flight was cancelled. Ryanair notifies its passengers by SMS and e-mail. If your message got lost, you can always find an up-to-date list of cancelled flights on this link,
- DAMAGES: Damages depend on the length of the route and certain other factors.
What can you do if your flight has been cancelled and you have already bought a GoOpti transfer?
- If your GoOpti transfer is scheduled in more than 14 days:
Cancel your GoOpti transfer in the myOpti section and you will receive a discount code in the value of 80% of the purchase price. The code can be used instantly to book another GoOpti transfer, or saved for a later purchase.
- If your GoOpti transfer is scheduled in less than 14 days:
Contact us at +386 1 320 4530 (press No. 3 for urgent cases).
Our Contact Center agents will do their best to help you arrange a new GoOpti transfer (in accordance with availabilities), and minimize the costs of the change as much as possible.
If you incur additional expenses, you are again advised to apply for a reimbursement by filing a refund/compensation claim with the airline.
Claims can be filed with the help of the following forms:
- Ryanair – EU261 Disruption Compensation
- Ryanair EU261 Compensation and Expense Claim Form
- Ryanair – Refund Application Form
- EU Complaint Form
If you believe that Ryanair is not respecting the provisions, we recommend you to contact a company specialized in compensation clams, which will negotiate with the airline on your behalf in exchange for a commission: