Business process improvement: INTRODUCTION OF THE PROCESS OF CONVERSION AND BI PLATFORM OPTIMIZATION
GoOpti successfully applied in the Public tender for promotion of business process improvements in 2017 and 2018, organised by the public agency SPIRIT with the operation: INTRODUCTION OF THE PROCESS OF CONVERSION AND BI PLATFORM OPTIMIZATION
1. Advanced data processing and business decision making BI system
An analytical (data-driven) approach and a system that enables agile data processing are the key factors for all major processes (digital marketing, online sales, revenue management).
2. The process of conversion optimization and testing
The process of continuous conversion optimization is the only way for long-term growth in online sales. The conversion optimization process will be implemented using a proven methodology tailored to our industry (travel and transportation).
Objectives of the operation:
o Faster data processing and better business decisions-making
o Better data based revenue and price management
o Higher conversion and growth of online sales
The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund (www.eu-skladi.si).
The operation was successfully implemented and finished in August 2018.
SME (phase 2) project: “GoOpti – Profitable, Smart and Professional DRT over Long Distances”
In 2016 GoOpti won the SME (phase 2) with the project “GoOpti – Profitable, Smart and Professional DRT over Long Distances”.
The overall objective of the project was to build a fast growing, profitable, smart and scalable data-driven DRT system by achieving two specific objectives:
1) Scaling-up the existing DRT model into a regional multi-local marketplace;
2) Validating the business model by demonstrating it on a remote region thus proving our potential to grow in a time and cost-efficient manner.
The 2-year project ended on 30th June 2018 with these outcomes:
- Developed and validated regional DRT as a basis for scalable expansion;
- Scalable IT system with data-driven and smart transport solutions for building a profitable multilocal marketplace;
- Established new regional hubs based on project goals and growth strategy;
- Validated process model and growth strategy for systematically launching in new regions.
URBAN-E: Electromobility in Urban nodes in Cohesion countries
The project is composed of 9 EU partners with Petrol as a lead and GoOpti as one of the consortium partners. The project foresees the deployment of AC and DC charging infrastructure in three Core Urban Nodes which shall be fully integrated in municipal transportation strategies (in total, the deployment of 167 charging points is foreseen). At the core of the network are 21 multi-modal charging hubs that will anchor the network, around which the additional charging infrastructure will be distributed to ensure that needs of users and use cases can be met with this first network. This includes urban DC, urban AC and long-distance DC charging as well as intermodality and innovative green mobility services (e-taxi, e-car sharing, e-shuttle, e-logistics).
The role of GoOpti in this project is to pilot the green e-shuttle service between Ljubljana and Zagreb with 4 electric vehicles.
The project started in March 2017 and finishes in December 2020.